Last week, class was canceled due to the snow storm we had. I don't have anything to post for class, so here is another Frederick spot.... Its a war memorial specifically connected to Frederick. The names are local soldiers KIA or MIA. The Vietnam one was really nice. I didn't shoot all sides, but there were some really nice artwork throughout it. As I was walking around looking at them all, I came upon one memorial stating that the property was donated by a local church to the city of Frederick. But the grounds were originally a cemetery. They removed all the headstones made a park memorial of the area but put up one memorial with all the names of the people who still RIP there today. The oldest was buried in 1798.



Here is also a really cool spot.... there are a bunch of murals down our canal walk and this one looks like this when u stand straight in front of it....

But when u walk around about 80 degrees to the side it looks like this...
No comments:
Post a Comment