Monday, February 9, 2009

"Florida Family Fun"

Today I just got back from spending four fun filled days in Pensacola, Florida. I took a business/vaca trip down to see my wonderful friend Kristy and her family Tristan, Izaak, and Colin. Kristy and Tristan are really into photography and were willing to do anything for me to help me build my portfolio. I took family, couple, and yes wedding shots. Kristy wore my wedding dress and Tristan looked so handsome in his dress blues. They were so fun and willing to try and go anywhere. Ive got so so many great images of them that Im going to have to break it down into a few blogs. Tristan and I believe Kristy has a great future also shooting. She has a wonderful eye for children and still life and gave me a lesson on polarizing filters and beach shooting. And Tristan is a camera genius....thank God for me, cuz Ive been have some camera melt downs lately. I wish they lived closer, I know the three of us would have so much fun. But here are just a teaser of more to come.....


No comments: