Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Tuesday... Macro

Is it Tuesday already? My week flew bye but my homework assignment was done really quickly... Macro. Macro is a type of photography using a lens that enables me to focus really close up on my subject. Like when you see a bug on a flower. Well its the wrong time of year for that so I choose to play with all the little antiques I have around the house. This is my favorite type of photography, some people have hard time getting close. I have a hard time pulling away. I have an eye for details, probably my signature style. If I had to pick one.
This was a large assignment... 20 images. So prepare for picture overload. My favorite are the first two.

















2 comments:

Anonymous said...

well baby, you just keep surprising me! love the eye glasses, those are my favorite! I look forward to Wednesdays to see whats new! I am taking a one day class at the Ruby Street Quiting Shop. It's a transfer process for putting pictures on to fabric. It's something like silk screening, nicer than iron-on transfers. I'm going to use some of your flower shots and a few of mine. I am trying to be more artistic with my quilting. Love ya.
Oh, can I have a copy of the glasses photo?

Al said...

I think stills are truely your calling! I am trying to talk my boss into letting me hire a freelance for some pics for ads i design. i don't think he is into the idea but i am still trying. hummm, now where could i find someone to hire when i get him onboard with my plan???? ;)