Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Tuesday.... Lighting & Filters

My assignment for today was Lighting and Filters. I was suppose to use many different types of lighting and produce a good image no matter how dark or harsh the lighting was. Also to play with filters if possible. With digital there isnt too many choices on camera.... most of it is done in photoshop instead. Since I spent my time in Florida this week that is doubling for my assignment also...Here you go.
Bright Full Sun Shot:
Izaak bright back lit... not a fan but fullfilled the assignment.
Full Sun no fillflash:

Backlit Silloette:
The next four is when the sun set low enough in the sky to go behind a building "Partially-Directly Diffused Light"



No FLASH! This night shot was refecting light off of the large white building next to them... Tristan's Favorite!
Opened up shutter to 5 seconds at Twilight (safest time of day :))Window Light...Polarizing Filter on camera:
I used a Red Filter in Photoshop for this one...
Green Filter:
High Contrast Red Filter:

2 comments:

Caitlin said...

I love your photos so much! You take such beautiful pictures. The part of florida your friends are in looks way nicer than Tampa, I have yet to see any pretty buildings here like the ones in your pictures.

Anonymous said...

i like the new pictures, some more then others but they all look great. i would like the one with sand and the fence on the beach for mom and me. dad