Wednesday, January 21, 2009

First Snow


It was our first real snow this year. It only snowed one inch enough to cover the ground and let the puppies play. It took me forever to get a picture of Maya, it was the first time she experienced snow and LOVED! it. She would run and scoop up the snow in her mouth. Moose was enjoying his self also, rolling around in it. Last week the tempeture got down to negative 5 degrees. Oh boy, have I been a hermit. But the snow was a nice change. I also started photography school last week and I have a assignment due next week and its been too cold to get and shoot. I might go back with 10 images all of my babies. So orginal.

2 comments:

Al said...

When are you going to ship Moose to me?!?!?! I love that damn dog!

James said...

Yep, moose is getting old alright...