I decided this year to go cut down my Christmas Tree.... so I had to wear the
appropriate lumberjack wear.... I think it really helped having suspenders on out there. 
I searched high and low for the perfect tree... A Noble Fir of course. But no luck.

So I ended up settling for a Frasier Fir this year out here in Maryland. It looked like a beautiful day with the bright blue sky but actually it had snowed the night before and froze. And today I awoke to wiping winds that took our breath away. I wanted so badly to do this for my Dad, I braved the 28 degree weather with a terrible windchill, to get these for him. Its not the same as WA, that is for sure! I just couldnt stop smiling because we were having so much fun. A little different from the grumpy old lumberjacks back home huh Dad?
2 comments:
HA! You look great!! Dad is gonna love this! This is fun and I'm glad you thought of him in this way. He misses you and all the help with the wood and stuff you have always given him. Who is the "we" you were talking about? How'd you get those pictures?
Christmas has not gotten underway here yet. Just not in the mood yet. But maybe these pictures will get us kick-started on the season. Love ya baby. Mama
Dang girl you got some guns! You look cute in anything!
Post a Comment