I also decorated the back porch since there wasn't any room to put up my primative trees in teh house. I love my primative trees, with all the old ornaments to go with them. I have a tree covered all in old cookie cutters and tin chocolate molds. This year I also bought another little tree. I just couldnt pass it by, it was too cute. I love how I finally found a use for my old red wagon. 
All Gizzy wanted from Santa was a empty box to play in....

The kitties loved the tree of course. Gizzy would sleep all day underneath it. But its really amazing how i got both dogs to stay and somewhat look at me for these pictures. Moose is camera shy and hates touching Maya. Its really like a brother and sister who have cooties. But I guess he humored his mama, and smiled pretty for all of you to see.



No comments:
Post a Comment