All right I have finally taken pictures of the before and after.... I know that I have been making a bunch of you wait. Sorry but I could only paint so fast. The trim is a deep red and and the walls a light sandy shade of cream. It took 4 to 5 coats of paint to do the trim! Ive only accomplished the living room and dinning room.... everything eles is still incomplete. One of these days soon I hope I will be done fixing and painting this darn house. I might think twice the next time about a fixer upper or at least not paint the trim red. But in the end I love it and it was so worth the work. Hope you like it also.
Before..... living room.
Dinning Room.
Entryway.
After Living Room.... Dinning Room..... Entryway...
Hey baby, the house looks great! I love it totally! I see a few items I've not seen before, like the dry sink next to the green chair and the new dinning room set. Where's cody old one? Did you use it somewhere else in the house? Love the white cabinet with the canning jars in it. The green of the jars stand out really well. The paint job is great...you can help me do mine in January. Thanks for putting stuff like this on your site, I look forward to seeing your newest adventures every night after I get home. Dad loved the logging act - he was really touched by you going to all the trouble to make him laugh. He made me go through my old pictures and find the one of you as an really small baby sitting on his saw with him holding you up. Check out my blog for that picture...if I can get it to copy it and insert it. I have some real difficulties inporting photos to my blog. Any tips would be appriciated. Got go to bed now.
2 comments:
Hey baby,
the house looks great! I love it totally! I see a few items I've not seen before, like the dry sink next to the green chair and the new dinning room set. Where's cody old one? Did you use it somewhere else in the house? Love the white cabinet with the canning jars in it. The green of the jars stand out really well. The paint job is great...you can help me do mine in January. Thanks for putting stuff like this on your site, I look forward to seeing your newest adventures every night after I get home. Dad loved the logging act - he was really touched by you going to all the trouble to make him laugh. He made me go through my old pictures and find the one of you as an really small baby sitting on his saw with him holding you up. Check out my blog for that picture...if I can get it to copy it and insert it. I have some real difficulties inporting photos to my blog. Any tips would be appriciated. Got go to bed now.
Beautiful house Erin! You have such a good eye and style. Probably why you're so good at photography. Me, I just need to hire a professional.
Post a Comment