One of the other reasons I built this blog is, that I have a lot a time on my hands lately. I hurt my ankle at Fede
x almost 2 years ago when I dropped a 150 lb box on it. I went through many docs in WA and was treated for tendon damage and nerve damage. When I moved to MD, I had to find a new doc, here I finally found one who cared and took the time to correctly diagnose my pain. Ends up....I fractured my tibia. By now it became a "nonunion" fracture and I needed surgery. I went under 3 weeks ago and they put one screw in my leg. Ive been in a cast now and only have a week left till it comes off and my stitches come out!!!! My sympathy for anyone who has lost use of a leg. I'm going nuts hopping around this place and boy does my leg itch like crazy!
x almost 2 years ago when I dropped a 150 lb box on it. I went through many docs in WA and was treated for tendon damage and nerve damage. When I moved to MD, I had to find a new doc, here I finally found one who cared and took the time to correctly diagnose my pain. Ends up....I fractured my tibia. By now it became a "nonunion" fracture and I needed surgery. I went under 3 weeks ago and they put one screw in my leg. Ive been in a cast now and only have a week left till it comes off and my stitches come out!!!! My sympathy for anyone who has lost use of a leg. I'm going nuts hopping around this place and boy does my leg itch like crazy!

1 comment:
I love that you're doing this. It's better than the phone I think. Love the house. I think the red trim will look great with the brick. Next time try using a tinted primer when using something like red or dark blue, its supposed to help with the coverage, at least that's what all the home improvement shows say. Gail
Post a Comment