Thursday, September 18, 2008

Watching the Squirrels




Our puppy Maya took over the green chair. She sits looking out the window for squirrels all day long. And when she isn't the cats are. I couldn't resist taking their pics with the light shinning through. We have all sort of wildlife where we are. The large family of bats living behind our shutters are my least favorite. But we have tons of birds. Maya chases them like crazy and caught a baby the other day but I think I saved it. We also have the dumbest rabbits. Everyday those bunnies keep coming back for more and gets chased out of the yard everyday. Cody on the other hand thought it was funny to sick Maya on the rabbit and lets just say she didn't stop at the end of our yard..... Two blocks later Cody caught her. And now that Cody just finished the fence, the dogs love to run around outside.

No comments: