Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Tuesday.... Signature Style

Well most of these images are on my new website, but a few are not. Im also turning in a couple from the boys next door. The assignment was to shoot in our "signature style" Well I get my style would be "detail" related. Always getting closer to the subject where sometimes it becomes a completely different element of design, that you can't tell what it was to begin with. I love textures, repetition, and amazing tonal values. Which is why my images are usually black n white. I took a trip down to Luckettes in Virgina. Its a town but there is nothing there except antique stores. And most of them are outside piles of junk. Perfect for me. All these images are of what was lying around their property. I think it was a great photographic find, will probably go back again real soon!







No comments: